Client Success Coordinator
Since our official opening nearly twenty-five years ago, Idea Factory has been developing one compelling campaign after another for our clients. Combining our expertise in strategy, branding, design, digital and marketing with our passion for getting results, we’ve made great things happen for a roster of clients ranging from the very small to national and international corporations – and this is your chance to get in on the ground floor.
Ensuring client success is the name of the game. As Client Success Coordinator, you will support the Client Success team, ensuring that all projects remain within scope, on schedule, and within budget. Collaboration with your Factory teammates will be essential in creating work that not only meets but exceeds our clients’ expectations. As a member of our Client Success Team, you will meticulously plan projects across all disciplines. Being quick on your toes is essential – troubleshooting is part of the game as things don’t always run according to plan! With a customer-centric mindset, you possess the skills to address any issues or concerns that arise and can often anticipate and mitigate problems before they occur.
As part of the Crew, your responsibilities will include:
• Communicating major timelines to key team members and maintaining and updating project workback schedules.
• Assisting in the development of creative and project briefs that serve as roadmaps for the creative team to produce content aligned with a client’s mission, goals, and objectives.
• Managing day-to-day project execution from initiation to market launch.
• Serving as a liaison to ensure projects stay on time and within budget.
• Contributing to brainstorming sessions for current clients to generate new creative ideas and campaigns. Here’s what you bring to the table:
• Bachelor’s Degree or College Diploma in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Business, or a combination of education and experience.
• Strong passion for customer service with a solutions-oriented mindset.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• A creative mindset.
• High energy and a team-first attitude.
• Advanced problem-solving skills and excellent communication abilities.
• A passion for marketing, advertising, and technology.
• Proven multitasking abilities in a high-paced environment.
• Knowledge of the latest marketing and tech trends.
• Understanding of social media for business use.
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite and Project Management Software.
What’s in it for you:
• Competitive compensation.
• Employee group benefits.
• A flexible working model (hybrid approach).
• A variety of challenging projects with a diverse client roster.
• The opportunity to work at an award-winning agency with some incredible brands.
• The chance to learn from some of the province’s leading marketers.
• A work-hard, play-hard philosophy.
• Monthly team outings, breakfasts, or lunches.
• A dog-friendly space.
Learn more about Idea Factory at ifactory.ca. Meaningful work arises from embracing diverse perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on age, color, ability, national origin, race, religion, sex, or sexual orientation. We take pride in our inclusive and accessible workplace. If you require any accommodations during the interview process to make it work for you, please let us know.
Note: Please send your résumé to email@example.com.