Digital Project Manager
As our Digital Project Manager, you’ll be managing high performance teams in a fast-moving environment. You’ll put your experience and ideas to work every day, tackling a wide scope of responsibilities for digital projects at a variety of budgets and scope. Attention to detail is vital, managing scope, project timelines and internal resources will all be part of your daily tasks. The position is ideal for a curious, collaborative personality with exceptional organizational skills. Understanding the “why” behind your team’s work while striving for clarity in what the client is trying to achieve with their projects will be paramount.
- You will be at the forefront of your team and must strike a balance between supporting, leading, and giving space for the team to function.
- Work closely with the clients to ensure stellar delivery
- Gather and interpret project requirements to deploy resources in the most efficient and cost-effective manner
- Foster internal and external communication, improving transparency, and information sharing about project expectations, budgets, stakeholder needs, timelines, etc.
- Inspire and collaborate by liaising with clients and internal teams to aid in the completion of projects
- Maintain a solution-oriented outlook by identifying risks and developing appropriate mitigation plans over the project lifecycle
- Manage schedules, budgets, and project priorities in the company’s PM software
- Manage project revenue and reporting at the account level, and oversee the financial baseline and its impacts
- Build meaningful relationships with your multi-disciplinary team
What you have:
- 3+ years of digital project management experience (preferably in marketing)
- Experience managing digital marketing campaigns and website projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills—this is a client facing role
- Positive outlook
- Ability to multitask and manage deadlines like a pro
- Strong leadership and facilitation skills
- Experience working with content management systems like WordPress
- Strong working knowledge of PM software
- Experience managing budget and time tracking tools
- Strong desire to learn and facilitate knowledge sharing within the department and across the company
- Able to understand technical jargon and communicate with both technical and non-technical team members